Hammer Girl, The map development

 I chose very simple and naturally looking map design. The first thing I did was creating simple map so I know which direction to take while developing my final design.



Then I created a landscape with shape I want the map to have and started colouring the whole area.  I've added some houses to slowly start create a small city/village and added trees rocks and plants.
 

Now I am trying to fill up the area so i know where to add the destructible mesh with the little puzzles and jumping parts. I also played a little with the lighting so the map looks like little before the dawn.


I am really enjoying this project so far. Cant wait till its finish and I get my feedback :D



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dream series: 2) The Infected

Hammer Girl Project