Dream series: 2) The Infected

 One of my, not these days dream, but one I remember till now is with post-apocalyptic theme. The whole concept of the dream is probably mix of a lot of movies and video games but the concept is pretty decent.

Context: The world is split on two parts: rich/poor, while fighting zombie making infection.

The whole dream starts with me as a main protagonist standing in front of closed air port. It was snowing and late at night. I had to go inside for some reason, as soon as I went towards the door massive airship flew above my head. The rich build a floating city so they are safe from the infection, airships were their transport. When i got closer to the door they automatically opened like there was no problem with electricity. The main lobby was dark and the red warning lights were lighting up my way. I looked up the escalator and I saw while human looking creature. it was feasting on a dead body. I was in shock, when I gasped out of fear it heard me. Skin body stand up, their mouth was all covered in blood while their eye were black like the night, tearing up dark liquid. 'CRAAAAAAAAAA' the scream filled up the whole building, it went after me. I was running as fact as I could and slowly making bigger gap between us. But all of the sudden small child looking creatures jumped on me from the holes in walls. I was stuck, trying to shake them off as fast as I could. The whole zombie horde wanted to feed on my flesh and I was fighting and running for my life.

Then I woke up, I was in the mall, sitting on the couch, holding my bags. Friends told me that we have to go to the bathroom before we continue the shopping so we went to restroom area. But people started to act weird, they were shaking and they had unnatural movements. I was scared and in shock. While we were walking further and further in the mall the situation was getting worse. I didn't know what is happening. Then someone grabbed my arm. I tried to free it as a reflex reaction but the guy whispered: 'You have to run, you are not safe!' 'What do you mean?' I asked. 'All of these people are infected, including me' I started to laugh because it didn't make sense. Everything was normal an hour ago, how would they get infected? But he was still holding my arm. 'They are all infected, but you are immune. You are making them act like this.' I was more and more confused and had no idea what is happening.
AHHHHHHHHHHH! person right next to me creamed, and wanted to jump on my body. The guy who was holding my arm body blocked the attack and hold them away from me, 'RUN!' he screamed. 
I run as fast as I could. The restrooms were close so I locked in there. I was panicking and thinking about all the words he said. All people are infected but their symptoms and aggressivity are only shown when immune person is near by. I was screwed. 

And then my alarm woke me up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hammer Girl Project