Dream Series: 1) The Souls Walkers


 I decided that I will write down all my really good game ideas that happened in my dreams. I hope that it will inspire me one day while creating something big.

The whole dream was set up in post-apocalyptic world. Survivors living on the roofs where the only thing that was splitting them between zombies and surviving was a fence.

Every safe house had two escape spots if one gets blocked. But the zombies were not the main problem in this universe, the army and government were the main danger. 

Their soldiers, wearing heavy gear, hazmat suits and masks. They were attacking safe houses for supplies but mainly for spots. These spots were used for laboratory locations. Mutating viruses and making super natural soldiers.

That's were the dream  gets to the main plot twist. Me as a main character in the dream will get catch by these soldiers. The last thing I remember is that I am that super soldier. Mechanic parts on the real looking body. 

These soldiers were special because of their strength, ability to fight and super powers. but not everybody was able to use these. Only soul that belongs to that body could make such a strong bound that the person locked in this body was supernatural killing machine. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dream series: 2) The Infected

Hammer Girl Project